DRIE Ottawa is hosting our first-ever virtual quarterly meeting via ‘GoToWebinar’!
Join us on September 16th at 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. for Barks and Bites (4.0) 'What Pandemic'?
Members will have an opportunity to discuss and learn about a broad range of BCM topics with a wide variety of opinions expressed in short segments. YouTube videos will set the stage, panel participants will initiate selective points of view and participants will have the opportunity to contribute their perspectives. Members will experience a diverse cross-section of lessons learned presented in a light-hearted manner. Everyone should be able to take home some thoughts and perspectives for consideration in their BCM programs.
- Which response plan to use? Pandemic or BCP?
- Continuity Planning for the new reality
- Climate Change (or Pandemics) - Adapt or Move?
- Exercising (testing) response plans (including pandemics?)
- The Internet of things (AI)
- The future of BCM - Where is it going post a pandemic?
- Preparedness and lessons learned from COVID-19
- Workforce automation (the answer for pandemics?)
- DRIE 'Delegates topics of choice'
The 2020 Dr. Wayne Boone Memorial Scholarship will be awarded at the December meeting.
For more information about the Scholarship please click here.