Welcome to the Disaster Recovery Information Exchange - Ottawa Chapter
The Disaster Recovery Information Exchange (DRIE) - Ottawa Chapter provides Ottawa, and Eastern Ontario, with a forum to share ideas and experiences in support of preparedness for all aspects of Emergencies and Disasters. To learn more about the chapter, please visit the About page.
Become a Member
Membership with DRIE Ottawa provides many benefits, including:
- Entrance to DRIE Ottawa events
- Entrance to the events of affiliate chapters. Note: Some fees may apply
- Access to the Member’s Area of the DRIE Ottawa website, which contains copies of presentations from previous events, among other features
- Access to DRIE Digest through the Member’s Area. DRIE Digest is DRIE Toronto‘s newsletter that covers the latest disasters, seminars and conferences
- Regular mailings, including event announcements, conference announcements, and vendor messages.
- Continuing education credits to support maintenance of industry certifications for each DRIE event attended, working on DRIE initiatives, or being a speaker
- Opportunities to network with other professionals
- Discounts to associate organization conferences (e.g. Continuity & Resilience Today International Business Continuity Management Conference)
For more information on becoming a member, please visit our Membership page.
DRIE events are an excellent forum to network with other business continuity, disaster recovery and emergency management planners in an informal and relaxed environment. After each event, the presentations are placed on our website in the File Archive of the Member’s Area.
Please see our Calendar of Events for details on the dates of upcoming events and general event registration information.